Quantcast

Thursday, September 9, 2010

For Your Desk

Good night nurse this is some fun stuff!  Stuff for your desk, your children, your life.
Stuff that will make you laugh, stuff that will make you squeal with delight at the pure perfection in design.
Friends, I bring to you Present & Correct, a cheeky little company based out of London, that I just happened to discover tonight via a tweet by Handmade Charlotte.
And yes, they do ship internationally.
[geometric note cards]
[guitar watercolor set]
[air mail note cards]
[animal stapler]
[Italian stapler]
[wooden pencil box]
[amazing desk stamp set]
[science note card set]

Care for something a little more local?  Check out Knock Knock, an office and stationary supply company that resides in Venice, CA, and specializes in wit, dry humor and good design.  I'll leave you with one of their newest products, Intimidations & Ultimatums for All Occasions

9 comments:

  1. Oh it is all very yummy indeed! But I must say, I have never met another individual use the phrase: Goodnight Nurse. My mother has always said it and I too say it on a frequent basis. I'm often teased by my friends for it... just made my day that you used it. In your first line! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I want that Italian stapler!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that Italian stapler.
    Beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Love from,
    Greta

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah the last one is my favorite… preparing to bully with abandon.
    not that i advocate violence… but to use such proper english whilst advocating kicking @$$ is pretty brilliant.
    thanks for sharing and brightening my day
    (i'm a sucker for a new pencil and eraser)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh all of these things are sooo fun!! I love it.

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love me some cute stamps! What cool stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been using KNOCK KNOCK stuff for years and LOVE it. It's hilarious.
    They have therapy and ghetto flashcards that are the best housewarming gift EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello...just found your blog...love it!!! Im your newest follower...looking forward to seeing more.....:)

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm ordering those desk stamps today. Thanks for the heads-up!
    And that boy can shake it! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...