Quantcast

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Multi Tasking At Its Finest

Currently I am...

Putting together an all encompassing list of travel and lodging FAQ's and fun things to do in Southern California for the Blog Sugar website.  Are you coming? 

Working on finishing up online traffic school.  If you follow me on Twitter, you probably heard me yammering on a lot lately about tickets.  This was my 2nd ticket in all my years of driving so I guess I can't complain too much, but it definitely took me down a notch in terms of bragging rights.

Eating two different types of Girl Scout cookies.  Can you guess which kind?

Pondering rewriting my About Me page.  I've never quite liked mine.  It's just so blah...doesn't speak to who I am as a person, just the stuff I like/love.  Is it just me or are About Me pages really hard to write?  How do I come across as goofy, sincere, sensitive and silly?  How do I come across as ME, and not some superfluous version of me?  Any thoughts, tips, suggestions, advice?

Also pondering whether to post a linky party on Friday for a special "Look Good, Feel Good" edition of Playgrounds & Lollipops.  Loved all the response to the post I wrote on Saturday, and so many of you taking up the challenge this week.  How's it going?  Anyone want to play along and link up on Friday?  Bottom line, I paid $1.99 for that inlinkz gadget and I want to get my money's worth ;)  What do ya say?  I think I'm gonna do it.

Still editing pictures (since January).  I'm thinking it's going to take me a year.  These were fun ones we took a little while back of us all burning off some steam at the end of a long day.
*Please note the way Syd's hair bobs up and down in total unison at each jump.  And why do I look so excited/terrified to be jumping two feet off of a bed, while Taylor looks bored out of her mind?

What do you do when you multi-task?

6 comments:

  1. that is HILARIOUS! love the photos!!

    if i had any clue, maybe i could offer advice for your about page-i always feel super weird writing something about myself. yours looks great, but i understand how refreshing it is to switch things up!

    challenged by your "look good, feel good", loving it and doing it! thanks for the inspiration and encouragement! linking up would be fun!

    if i was eating girl scout cookies, they'd be thin mints and the lemon ones! (so those are my guesses)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog Sugar sounds great - my mouth is already watering over the memory of desserts that were served the last 2 times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In full disclosure, I had intended to take your challenge, truly I had. But leaving for four days last week put me so behind on my class that I've barely had time to see my kids, let alone look good.
    And I'd link up. Bring it on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for blog sugar!!! I don't know what my kids would do if I suggested jumping on the bed. I think they would look at me like I've been taken over by some other person. I'm a little OCD that way. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny because I was JUST thinking about changing my "about me" page as well. But I'm a quirky person so I don't think any amount of words would really describe me.

    Love the pictures of you and your daughter. Those moments are so special for our kids.... more special than we realize until they are talking about it when they're older.

    Girl Scout cookies: I'm guessing you are eating Thin Mints and Peanut Butter Sandwich??? Am I even close?

    And I'm STILL trying to talk myself into registering for Blog Sugar. It is very intimidating for me to imagine myself in the company of so many awesome women. But I know I'll have regret if I don't do it.

    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My guess on the cookies are: Thin Mints and Lemonades . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...