Quantcast

Monday, February 27, 2012

Kimbra - Settle Down


Kimbra - Settle Down from Forum5 Recordings on Vimeo.

One of the funnest things I got to take with me to Blissdom was my shiny new iPhone.  I've waited a long time to give in, but finally my contract was up and we were hit with a killer deal for the 4S, so I succumbed.  Art added a playlist for me at the last second and I loved it so.  Made the four flights that much more bearable.  I love my husband's taste in music and he's always finding cool new artists to introduce me to (311 was the first way back in college).  He found Kimbra through the Gotye song Somebody That I Used to Know.  While I'm a little confused by the video, (maybe I'm just getting old?) I still think it is way cool and the music is right up my alley.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...