Quantcast

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Family & Maternity Photo Shoot

One of my biggest fears with getting pregnant again was starting all over, now that we were comfortably out of the infant and toddler stage with Taylor and Syd.  It took me a while to wrap my head around the fact that shortly after I had both kids in school full time, a new baby would be here.  Besides that though, I worried that the new baby would be an only child of sorts, with big brother and big sister so much older than him/her.  But after a few weeks of seeing the kids excitement over this pregnancy and having a new sister or brother, I let go of those worries.  Time nor age can get rid of the fact that a new family member is about to join us, and what better way to celebrate our family of 4, as well as show our excitement for our soon to be 5th member than with a family photo shoot?

Miranda first took pictures of the four of us, and after getting about 20 minutes of shots in with the kids,  I went and changed and the kids ran amuck at one of our favorite spots, Gum Grove Park in Seal Beach.  Here are a few of the shots from the day that I wanted to share with you all.  If you don't mind, I'll share a few more another day of Art and I and Art with the kids.  She captured some really sweet moments between Art and the kids.  She even caught a funny shot of Art pretending to throw my belly like a basketball, but I won't be sharing that one because it will show you just how weird we really are ;)

Thank you for all of your encouragement, funny and sweet comments, and overall support during this pregnancy.  I know it's been a little up and down here and posts have at times been sporadic, but I appreciate those of you that have stuck around, and the new readers that joined the fold in the last few months.  All of your love and support means the world to me and it's made this pregnancy so much more special having you all along side me :)  Have a great day everyone!  And if you want to see some of the individual shots Miranda got of me looking all glam, you can visit the style blog.

And thank you Miranda for capturing this special time in our family's life so beautifully.


8 comments:

  1. Your family is beautiful and you all look so relaxed! awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great pictures! Your family is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu are the most GORGEOUS pregnant woman -- like the "I'm just a skinny girl with a little bump" pregnant -- SO BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last pic is just GORGEOUS!!! Great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pregnant with my third as well, and these pictures made me tear up! I especially love the ones of Taylor and Syd hugging your tummy, my girls are much smaller (3 and 1!) but love their baby brother and love to give my tummy hugs and kisses. I know you will treasure these memories. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, I love reading your updates since I'm just a few weeks behind you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all I adore the color coordination of the outfits. Secondly, that last image is BEAUTIFUL. I have been reading your blog for some time now, and there have been great photos of you posted, but this one is the best. XO

    Deirdre from Beauty Musts for Moms

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely family portraits! Well done! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...